In his book, Bolton makes some claims about how Trump managed himself as president:
- Trump “saw the conspiracy behind the rocks and was utterly ignorant of how to run the White House, let alone the huge federal government.”
- There were only two intelligence briefings a week “and in most of them, he spoke at longer lengths than the briefer, often on issues completely unrelated to the issues at hand.”
- Trump has not made any decisions that were not driven by re-election calculations. “
- The president eventually “requested” Xi Jinping of China to help him run for re-election.
- Joe Biden tried to force political aid from Ukrainian President Zelensky by cutting off military supplies if he did not help find dirt.
Trump legally tried to stop publishing every book about his behavior as president. Books by former members of his administration have published similar information about his incompetence. With expertise in areas related to the constitution, foreign policy, national security, the economy, climate change, social justice, and the military, career government officials report that Trump had limited or no knowledge of many of these areas. In particular, he lacked an understanding of how a democratic government works. All of these books, written by hard-core Republican super-conservatives, add to the growing narrative that Trump is an incompetent dictatorial gunman trying to destroy democracy. The silence about Trump’s behavior by these former Trump allies was patriotic and gave Trump more time to embed his extremist MAGA ideology in the minds of those he calls “dumb.” Although coming late, these revelations about Trump are annoying and should be used by Democrats in their messaging as a medium-term approach.
Another big lie and slogan Trump used the word “Rhino” (Republican only in name) to gaslight his supporters. The ability to create false messages that capture votes was his only skill to bring to office. He uses the word “reno” to label someone who does not blindly support what he says, wants or does. Republicans who reject Trump are patriots with a proven track record of hardline conservatism. Trump is a fake. In the past he has voted Pro-Choice, Pro-Clinton, Democrat and not secular.
Trump was “Rino-chief. ”