The laws that Donald Trump has broken Corrupt And dangerous for democracy. The judges he has chosen know that he is a criminal and yet they appear to be in the MAGA, which means most Americans should. Reject its credibility The court. What would Republicans do if Obama violated this law:
- 18 US Code § 872: “Extortion by U.S. officials or employees“(He tried to persuade the President of Ukraine to investigate Joe and Hunter Bid).
- 2 US Code § 192, “Refusal of witnesses to testify or present papers”(Refusal to cooperate with Subponas).
- 18 US Code § 610: “Coercion in political activities“(Attempts to force Ukrainian diplomat Bill Taylor to take part in political activities.)
- 18 U.S. Code § 595, when a person uses his or her official authority to interfere with or influence the nomination or election of a candidate for the presidency. “
- 18 US Code § 607, “Place of request”(Tried to contribute to his political campaign from the Oval Office).
- 52 US code § 30121, “Contributions and grants by foreign nationals“(Basically, it is illegal to ask for grants from foreign nationals from anywhere).
- The congressional hearing about that were exactly where the election came from. (Evidence has been collected by the committee on January 7 about the coup).
- Spreading false information about the election results violates the Washington DC General Fraud Act
- Special Counsel Robert Mueller lied under oath in a written statement.
- Violation of the foreign allowance clause located in Article I, Article 9, Article 8 of the Constitution (having profit, gain or benefit from foreign power).
The response to the anti-abortion draft, written by Justice Samuel Alito, could signal the end of credibility for the Supreme Court. How can Americans respect a judge appointed by a traitorous president? Not the majority of us. Read the draft. Alito is a scary, cruel man. Alito quotes Sir Matthew Hale, a 17th-century English jurist who executed two women for “witchcraft” and wrote in defense of marital rape. Sorry old Alito, but what you think about abortion is irrelevant to women.